Jump to navigation
We use our head, heart, senses and body to achieve our promises to you:
Head (Integrity, professionalism and reputation)
- We practice what we preach and we do what we say.
- We uphold professional and ethical standards at all times.
- We contribute actively to community.
- We demonstrate personal traits that are trustworthy, genuine, tolerant, empathetic yet firm and neutral.
- We all act and behave in the best interest of the business and our clients.
Heart (Passion and enthusiasm for injury prevention, health and safety)
- We act with and generate energy to inspire those around us.
- We lead from the front and demonstrate willingness to assist others to achieve health and wellness.
- We engage, educate and empower.
Senses (Embracing opportunities for continuous improvement)
- We seek to improve all facets of ourselves, our profession and our business.
- We speak up if we see a way to improve how we do things.
- We identify and generate business development opportunities.
- We aim to integrate and optimise relationships with all stakeholders
Body (Internal cogs of our business and community)
- Each employee is an integral part of the business and a valuable component of our organisation.
- We always take action where necessary.
- We provide an excellent and valuable service to the community.
- We are open to direction and support and do not take professional issues personally.
- We appreciate each other on a personal level whilst maintaining professionalism and efficiency.
- We strive for excellence, best practice and effectiveness and deliver our promises.